Sunday, November 26, 2017

Fall in Review

As you well know, I'm sure...Life gets busy, priorities shift and time slips away.  Sadly, my little blog has been shifted down to the bottom of the priority list this year!  I had a few moments to myself this morning and was so excited to finally have time to share photos of my Christmas display at Camas Antiques.  I sat down to the computer and suddenly realized that I never shared photos of Fall or Halloween!  Goodness!  I am sure you're all ready for Christmas decor and inspiration, but I couldn't NOT post these photos here...  So very quickly, here is my Fall in review.  Thank you so much for bearing with me!  

Next up...Christmas!


This sweet vanity was painted in Old White, given a subtle wash in French Linen and sealed with Annie Sloan's White Wax.




(Sold)





These pillows were stenciled with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® using beautiful stencils from 


(Sold)












I don't typically decorate for Halloween but the kids convinced me to add a little bit of spookiness to the house this year!  I agreed to decorating this one mantle.  I had some help from my friend Tracey with A Cottage Industry who made the banners and adorable "Party Crows."  p.s.  Check out her Etsy shop!  She now has a great selection of banners and decor for Christmas and New Years!


Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!  And again, thank you for bearing with me as I play catch up on blog shares!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda